Record added successfully
Are you looking forward to explore the eternal beauty of Jordan soon? Then we at Jordan Private Tours have designed a custom-made 3 days private tour in Jordan covering Petra, Mount Nebo, Al Karak Castle, Red Sea and Dead Sea.
Experience the best of Jordan on your own schedule and explore the scenic desert, crusader era castles and more with us. We will provide you with a personal driver/guide for your private group of up to 7 people. In this tour package you will enjoy the views at Dana Nature Reserve, visit Little Petra and Petra, enjoy going deep into the sands of Wadi Rum on a Bedouin Jeep safari and hit the Dead Sea for a therapeutic and relaxing experience.
• Overnight trip to explore Petra.
• Discovering the vast desert of Wadi Rum on a 4 X 4 jeep.
• Dead Sea and Red Sea Visit.
• Mount Nebo and Karak Castle Visit.
• Explore Top Sights of Southern Jordan in 3 days (ideal for those short on time).
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
What we include in our tour:
• Petra, Mount Nebo, Al Karak Castle, Wadi Rum, Red Sea and Dead Sea three full days tour from Amman.
• An English speaking driver throughout the trip.
• A modern vehicle like Sedan Car or H1 Van with AC including gas.
• Water, 2 hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley.
• One night sleep at a Bedouin Camp including dinner and breakfast.
• Hotel Pick up and drop off facility.
What all is excluded from our tour:
• Entrance fees.
• Local tour guides.
• Meals and other expenses unless specified.
• Travel Insurance.
Additional Information Regarding the Tour:
• Get confirmation at the time of booking.
• As there will be some moderate walking during the tour you will need to wear sensible shoes.
• For the overnight stay at Wadi Rum you will need to carry your personal items such as towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
• The Wadi rum camp is a basic camp that is located in a good location and it consists of tents with beds, blankets, public toilets, dining room and all necessities of life including electricity via solar system. There is no heating system on the tents. Air conditioning and private toilet is available only at luxury camps.
• You may need to purchase Jordan Pass before arriving at Jordan when you are spending more than 3 nights in the country as this will waive out visa entry fees and include 41 different sites in Jordan. For more details regarding the pass visit Jordanpass.jo.
• Gulf of Aqaba on the Red Sea is skipped during winter season i.e. from November to March.
Cancelation prior 7 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 7 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Day 1: Petra Via Kings Highway -(Petra overnight)
08:00 Hotel pickup & moving toward Madaba City.
09:00 Visiting Mt. Nebo- the church.
10:00 Driving towards Karak Castle via Kings Highway.
13:00 Karaka Castle Tour.
15:00 Little Petra.
17:00 Hotel check in at Petra – Wadi Mousa city-Included
Day 2: Petra Full Day-Wadi Rum overnight
07:00 Hotel pick up & starting Petra Tour- Self Guided Tour.
16:00 Moving to Rum (Winetr Time 14:00).
18:00 Arriving to Rum and moving towards Bedouin campsite .
20:30 Dinner ( Bedouin Zarp "Chicken , Grilled vegetables & salads) -Included.
23:00 Sleeping at the Camp-Included in Bedouin Camp.
Day 3: Wadi Rum –Red Sea -Dead sea –Amman
07:00 Having breakfast at the camp-Included.
08:00 Starting morning Jeep Tour Safari.
10:00 Moving toward Gulf of Aqaba on the Red Sea.
11:00 Visiting public Beach & city center- having Lunch- Not Included.
12:00 moving toward the Dead Sea.
16:00-18:00 Enjoying Floating and the Beach at Dead sea area.
18:00 Leaving back to Amman.
19:00 Home/Hotel drop off.
Petra - The Pink City
Petra, the capital of the Nabataean Arabs is one of the most renowned archaeological sites in the world that is located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the Red Sea town of Aqaba. Petra is also one among the wonders of the world and hence is the most valuable treasure and ultimate tourist spot in Jordan. There is no precise information when Petra was built but it is known that the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC that grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices.
Wadi Rum – The Valley of the Moon
Wadi Rum is a valley that is cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km to the east of Aqaba. It is the largest Wadi in Jordan. The term ‘Rum’ originates from an Aramaic root that means ‘high’ or ‘elevated’.
Gulf of Aqaba - The Red Sea
Aqaba, the seaside town is located on the Red Sea within the sight of Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Although Jordan has only 26 kilometers of coastline but they are put to good use. Below the Red Sea waters you will find some of the most fantastic dive sites in the world. Aqaba is also known as a base camp for travelers wishing to see Wadi Rum and Petra.
The Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is located in the Jordan Valley which is a part of the Great Rift Valley that runs from East Africa to Turkey. The Dead Sea is the remains of a giant inland lake named Lake Lisan which was 200 kilometers long and about 200 meters deeper than that of the current level of the Dead Sea. As the Lake Lisan contracted, Lake Tiberias and the Dead Sea were left behind which are at 408 meters below sea level (and is the lowest point on the earth).
The sea contains about 20% of salt which is eight times the level of the world’s oceans. And this concentration contributes to the amazing buoyancy of the water and is a legacy of years of evaporation. The only life forms available in the Dead Sea are the eleven species of bacteria. As the water is rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, bromine, iodine, and bitumen, it provides various healing properties that help in alleviating or easing allergies, skin rashes, bronchial irritations or glandular conditions. Tourists from all over the world come here to ease or cure their conditions at the medical treatment centers at the Dead Sea. And even people who feel stressed and bored can enjoy the high quality spas in the area. Due to the depth of this location the climate and quality of sunshine in the Dead Sea area is highly beneficial and the salts and mud of Dead are well known for their beneficial properties.
Al Karak Castle
Al Karak castle is an enormous Crusader castle that appears about 1000 meters above the Dead Sea valley and is a strategic link in the vital communication and protection system of castles that spread from Aqaba to Turkey. Karak was on the trading route between Egypt and Syria during the Biblical times which later the advantages of the location was recognized by the civilizations. Enjoy the sandwiched historical values of the castle.
An elevated ridge in Jordan, Mount Nebo is approximately 710 meters i.e. 2,330 feet above sea level. It is also mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of Promised Land. From the peak of Mount Nebo you can get a panoramic view of the Holy Land and one of the valleys of the River Jordan to the north. When the days are clear one can also view the West Bank city of Jericho as well as Jerusalem from the summit.