Record added successfully
Nearly half of Jordan’s population can be found in Amman; Jordan’s capital. Amman as you see it now is the urbane capital of the Hashemite realm,
it has developed a lot from the late nineteenth century when Emir Abdulla Ibn Al-Hussein found it & since then it has turned out to be an advanced capital enticing the rich tourism department, and also economic, health, educational, political and cultural activities are centralized in Amman. In fact, at the present time, Amman is home for all interests.
Amman is renowned for its seven hills that are exploded with stoned hued houses consisting of plane roofs. It’s simply a mixture of the old world & new world. You can’t leave Amman without stopping by & ambling in its ancient streets that are vibrant with life & sounds of people. And certainly, you cannot miss its souvenirs stores that are scattered everywhere. To truly discover Amman’s magnificence, your trip must include the fascinating museums of the city & its civilized locations that are not far from the downtown quarter.
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
Second to Petra on the list of favorite destinations in Jordan, Jerash features an undamaged string of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years. The city rests on a plain enclosed by mountainous wooded regions & lush basins. Occupied by General Pompey in 63 BC, it came under Roman rule & was one of the 10 great Roman cities of The Decapolis League.
Dead Sea Amman Beach:
Just 2 kilometers of the main resort strip, you will get affordable access to the Dead Sea. The grounds are landscaped attractively & the beach is clean, with fresh water showers, sun umbrellas, and colorful local flavor, making it a fine spot to initiate a chat with a Jordanian family. Here you will also have access to many swimming pools, some drink stalls, basketball courts, a restaurant and an amusement park next door.
Amman-Jerash & Dead Sea Full Day Travel Tour - Itinerary
• 08:00 Hotel Pick up - Beginning of Amman Tour
• From 08:00 - 10:00 Visiting Amman Citadel & Roman theater & the museum -Moving towards Jerash City
• From 11:00 - 14:00 Jerash tour & Moving to Dead Sea Area
• From 15:00 - 17:00 Enjoying Dead Sea Beach
• 18:00 Home / Hotel Drop Off at Amman
Highlights of our Amman-Jerash & Dead Sea Full Day Tour:
• Pick up & Drop Off can be scheduled from Amman International airport with extra charges of 30$ - Except Petra Trip "Free Airport pickup-Drop off".
• English Speaking driver.
• Home / Hotel Pickup and drop-off
• Entry Fees, local sites tour guides, meals, and tips are not included.
• Modern Air-Conditioned vehicle