Record added successfully
Amman, the ancient and modern capital of Jordan, is one of the oldest incessantly dwelled cities on the earth. The city’s modern buildings blend wonderfully with the relics of old-age civilizations.
The abundance of glittering white houses, kebab stalls with roasting meat, old souqs, and small cafes where wealthy Arabian coffee is sipped in the afternoon, invoke a mood straight from a thousand & one night.
Of late digging have unearthed towers and homes assumed to have been constructed at the time of the Stone Age with several references to it in the Holy Bible. There are plenty of things to explore in Amman before heading to Petra, the Dead Sea or Wadi Rum. Amman is perhaps one of the easiest cities in which you can relish the Middle East experience.
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
Downtown Amman is a must see if you are visiting Jordan for the first ever time. Located at the foot of the city’s many hills & overlooked by the commanding Citadel, it boasts remarkable Roman relics, an international level museum & the clamor of souqs, mosques, and cafes that are pivotal to Jordanian life. Sunset is perhaps the most favorable time to explore Amman, as the gleaming white buildings here look to blaze in the fading warmth of the day.
Dead Sea-Mt Nebo:
Mt Nebo was stated in the Bible as the site where Moses saw a sight of the Promised Land that he’d never get into. The sight from the peak offers a panoramic view of the Promises Land and the Jordan River. On a very clear day you can even see Jerusalem from the peak.
Dead Sea Amman Beach:
Just 2 kilometers of the main resort strip, you will get affordable access to the Dead Sea. The grounds are landscaped attractively & the beach is clean, with fresh water showers, sun umbrellas, and colorful local flavor, making it a fine spot to initiate a chat with a Jordanian family. Here you will also have access to many swimming pools, some drink stalls, basketball courts, a restaurant and an amusement park next door.
Amman & Dead Sea Full Day tour Itinerary:
• 08:00 Beginning of Amman Tour
• 08:30 Visiting Amman Citadel
• 10:30 Visiting of Roman theater & the museum
• 11:30 Downtown Tour - visiting Al-Husseini Mosque and old markets
• 12:30 Moving toward Madaba / Mount Nebo
• 13:30 Madaba Mosaic Shops & Mount Nebo tour.
• 15:30 Enjoying Dead Sea beach
• 18:00 Moving back to Amman
Highlights of our Amman & Dead Sea Full Day Tour:
• Amman city & Dead Sea Full Day Private Travel Tour From Amman.
• Pick up & Drop Off can be scheduled from Amman International airport with extra charges of 30$ - Except Petra Trip "Free Airport pickup-Drop off".
• English Speaking driver / Assistant guide.
• Home / Hotel Pickup and drop-off
• Entry Fees, local sites tour guides, meals, and tips are not included.
• Modern AC vehicle