Record added successfully
This 2 days expert Jordan tour organized by us at Jordan Private Tours is specifically designed for the people who wish to enjoy full day at Wadi Rum desert with one night and a full day tour next day at Petra.
With us you will explore the “Valley of the Moon” in the best possible way. Our tour includes one night sleep at Wadi Rum along with Bedouin dinner and breakfast plus a 3 hours jeep safari tour at Wadi Rum.
• Exploring the top sights of Southern Jordan in two days (ideal for those short on time)
• Exploring Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Discovering the Wadi Rum deserts on a 4 X 4 jeep
• Exploring the magnificence of the Valley of the Moon
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
What we include in our Tour:
• Two days full tour in Wadi Rum and Petra from Amman.
• An English speaking driver throughout the trip.
• A modern vehicle such as Sedan Car or H1 Van with AC including gas.
• Water, 2 hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley.
• One night sleep at a Bedouin Camp including dinner and breakfast.
• Hotel Pick up and drop off facility.
What all is excluded from our tour:
• Entrance fees
• Local tour guides
• Meals and other expenses unless specified
• Travel Insurance
Additional Information Regarding the Tour
• Get confirmation at the time of booking
• As there will be some moderate walking during the tour you will need to wear sensible shoes
• During winter season i.e. from November to March there will be no stop at the Aqaba city on the Red Sea due to short time as we need to reach Dead Sea before sunset.
• For the overnight stay at Wadi Rum you will need to carry your personal items such as towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
• The Wadi rum camp is a basic camp that is located in a good location, and it consists of tents with beds, blankets, public toilets, dining room and all necessities of life including electricity via solar system. There is no heating system on the tents. Air conditioning and private toilet is available only at luxury camps.
• You may need to purchase Jordan Pass before arriving at Jordan when you are spending more than 3 nights in the country as this will waive out visa entry fees and include 41 different sites in Jordan. For more details regarding the pass visit Jordanpass.jo.
Cancelation prior 7 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 7 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Day 1: Tour from Amman to Wadi Rum
The first day of the tour will start from Amman heading towards Wadi Rum. You will arrive Wadi Rum at the noon after a short visit of Wadi Rum in a 4x4 jeep.
Day 2: Touring Wadi Rum - Petra – Amman
On the day 2 we will start early in the morning and move towards the kingdom of Petra, the Nabatean red rose city which is considered as one of the wonders of the world. And then we will head back towards Amman.
Petra - The Pink City
Petra, the capital of the Nabataean Arabs is one of the most renowned archaeological sites in the world that is located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the Red Sea town of Aqaba. Petra is also one among the wonders of the world and hence is the most valuable treasure and ultimate tourist spot in Jordan. There is no precise information when Petra was built but it is known that the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC that grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices.
Wadi Rum is a valley that is cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km to the east of Aqaba. It is the largest Wadi in Jordan. The term ‘Rum’ originates from an Aramaic root that means ‘high’ or ‘elevated’.