Record added successfully
If you are interested in exploring the Jordanian culture, tradition, history and every other aspect of the country in a short span of time then the 4 days exclusive private Jordan tour offered at Jordan Private Tours is the best choice available for you!
We can customize the tour as per your convenience and requirements as we believe in providing the best possible tour experience to our customers. This 4 days private tour that we provide includes visits to Jerash, Ajloun Castle, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea. Also you can enjoy stay at 3-star rated hotels in Petra and Amman that include breakfast. And you will also get a chance to spend a night sleeping at a Bedouin Camp at Wadi Rum where dinner and breakfast both are included.
• Visiting the largest Roman Ruins at Jerash.
• Exploring Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the new seven wonders.
• Discovering the mesmerizing Wadi Rum deserts on a 4 X 4 local Bedouin car tour.
• Spending one night in one of the Bedouin camps at Wadi Rum.
• Soaking up in the mineral rich mud and water of Dead Sea
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
What we include in our tour:
• Four Full Days Tour in Jerash, Ajloun Castle, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea and Mount Nebo from Amman.
• An English speaking driver throughout the trip.
• A modern vehicle like Sedan Car or H1 Van with AC including gas.
• Water, 2 hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley.
• One night sleep at a Bedouin Camp including dinner and breakfast.
• Hotel Pick up and drop off facility.
What all is excluded from our tour:
• Entrance fees.
• Local tour guides.
• Meals and other expenses unless specified.
• Travel Insurance.
Additional Information Regarding the Tour
• Get confirmation at the time of booking.
• As there will be some moderate walking during the tour you will need to wear sensible shoes.
• For the overnight stay at Wadi Rum you will need to carry your personal items such as toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
• The Wadi rum camp is a basic camp that is located in a good location, and it consists of tents with beds, blankets, public toilets, dining room and all necessities of life including electricity via solar system. There is no heating system on the tents. Air conditioning and private toilet is available only at luxury camps.
• You may need to purchase Jordan Pass before arriving at Jordan when you are spending more than 3 nights in the country as this will waive out visa entry fees and include 41 different sites in Jordan. For more details regarding the pass visit Jordanpass.jo.
Cancelation prior 30 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 30 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Day 1: Citadel Amman - Jerash City and Ajloun castle Tour
08:00 Hotel Pick up & start the trip.
08:30 - 09:30 Visiting of Amman Citadel
11:00 – 12:00 Ajloun Castle visit
13:00 – 16:00 Visiting Jerash city & moving back to Amman.
17:00 Hotel drop off at Amman-Included in 3* Hotel with Breakfast.
Day 2 : Petra Via Kings Highway -(Petra overnight)
08:00 Hotel pickup & moving toward Madaba City.
09:00 Visiting Mt. Nebo- the church.
10:00 Driving towards Karak Castle via Kings Highway.
13:00 Karaka Castle Tour.
15:00 Visiting Little Petra.
17:00 Hotel Check in at Petra – Wadi Mousa city-Included in 3* Hotel with Breakfast.
Day 3 : Petra Full Day Tour/Wadi Rum overnight
07:00 Hotel Pickup & starting of Petra Tour -Self Guided Tour.
16:00 Moving toward Wadi Rum (Winter time 14:00).
18:00 Arriving to Rum and drop off at the campsite.
23:00 Sleeping at the camp-Included.
Day 4 : Wadi Rum -Aqaba-Dead sea-Amman
08:00 Starting morning Jeep tour at Rum -Included.
10:00 Moving toward Dead Sea and enjoying the beach & floating at Dead sea area.
17:00 Leaving back to Amman.
18:00 Home / Hotel drop off.
Petra - The Pink City
Petra, the capital of the Nabataean Arabs is one of the most renowned archaeological sites in the world that is located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the Red Sea town of Aqaba. Petra is also one among the wonders of the world and hence is the most valuable treasure and ultimate tourist spot in Jordan. There is no precise information when Petra was built but it is known that the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC that grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices
Wadi Rum – The Valley of the Moon
Wadi Rum is a valley that is cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km to the east of Aqaba. It is the largest Wadi in Jordan. The term ‘Rum’ originates from an Aramaic root that means ‘high’ or ‘elevated’.
The Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is located in the Jordan Valley which is a part of the Great Rift Valley that runs from East Africa to Turkey. The Dead Sea is the remains of a giant inland lake named Lake Lisan which was 200 kilometers long and about 200 meters deeper than that of the current level of the Dead Sea. As the Lake Lisan contracted, Lake Tiberias and the Dead Sea were left behind which are at 408 meters below sea level (and is the lowest point on the earth).
The sea contains about 20% of salt which is eight times the level of the world’s oceans. And this concentration contributes to the amazing buoyancy of the water and is a legacy of years of evaporation. The only life forms available in the Dead Sea are the eleven species of bacteria. As the water is rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, bromine, iodine, and bitumen, it provides various healing properties that help in alleviating or easing allergies, skin rashes, bronchial irritations or glandular conditions. Tourists from all over the world come here to ease or cure their conditions at the medical treatment centers at the Dead Sea. And even people who feel stressed and bored can enjoy the high quality spas in the area. Due to the depth of this location the climate and quality of sunshine in the Dead Sea area is highly beneficial and the salts and mud of Dead are well known for their beneficial properties.
Jerash - Gerasa
One of the best preserved Roman era cities in the world, Jerash is located 40 kilometers towards north of Amman. Even today visitors can trace the chariot ruts on the Cardo! Besides that one can admire the mosaics laid contemporaneously to those found in Madaba as well as test the acoustics of the North and South Theatres. Jerash came into fame as one of the largest cities in the Decapolis Federation.
Al Karak Castle
Al Karak castle is an enormous Crusader castle that appears about 1000 meters above the Dead Sea valley and is a strategic link in the vital communication and protection system of castles that spread from Aqaba to Turkey. Karak was on the trading route between Egypt and Syria during the Biblical times which later the advantages of the location was recognized by the civilizations. Enjoy the sandwiched historical values of the castle.
An elevated ridge in Jordan, Mount Nebo is approximately 710 meters i.e. 2,330 feet above sea level. It is also mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of Promised Land. From the peak of Mount Nebo you can get a panoramic view of the Holy Land and one of the valleys of the River Jordan to the north. When the days are clear one can also view the West Bank city of Jericho as well as Jerusalem from the summit.