Record added successfully
Wish to make your next trip to Jordan? But have short time in hand? Then our 3 days Private Jordan tour covering Petra, Little Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea at Jordan Private Tours is just perfect for you.
In this custom designed tour one night sleep in a 3 star hotel in Petra with breakfast is included. Also you get a chance to sleep in a Bedouin camp with dinner and breakfast along with a 2 hours jeep tour. Tour guides and entry fees are not included in the package.
• Southern Jordan’s top sights exploration in two days – ideal for those short on time.
• Exploring Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Discovering the deserts of Wadi Rum on a 4 X 4 tour.
• Getting off the beaten track at Little Petra.
• Soaking up in the mineral rich mud and water of Dead Sea.
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
What we include in our tour:
• An English speaking driver throughout the trip.
• Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Overnight accommodation at Petra - Single room with double or triple bed including breakfast.
What all is excluded from our tour:
• Entrance fees.
• Local tour guides.
• Meals and other expenses unless specified.
• Travel Insurance.
Additional Information Regarding the Tour
• Get confirmation at the time of booking.
• As there will be some moderate walking during the tour you will need to wear sensible shoes.
• For the overnight stay at Wadi Rum you will need to carry your personal items such as toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
• The Wadi rum camp is a basic camp that is located in a good location and it consists of tents with beds, blankets, public toilets, dining room and all necessities of life including electricity via solar system. There is no heating system on the tents. Air conditioning and private toilet is available only at luxury camps.
• You may need to purchase Jordan Pass before arriving at Jordan when you are spending more than 3 nights in the country as this will waive out visa entry fees and include 41 different sites in Jordan. For more details regarding the pass visit Jordanpass.jo.
Cancelation prior 14 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 14 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Day 1: Mount Nebo - Madaba Churches – Dana - Al Shobak Castle - Little Petra (Petra overnight)
08:00 Hotel Pickup & moving toward Dana area
09:00 Visiting Mount Nebo - Madaba Churches
10:30 Driving to Dana
12:30 – Dana Visit -No hike activity scheduled - stop for view few minutes and Moving to AL-Shoubak Castle
14:30 Visitng AL-Shoubak Castle
16:00 Visiting little Petra.
17:00 Hotel Check in at Petra – Wadi Mousa city-Included in 3* Hotel with Breakfast
Day 2: Petra Full Day-Wadi Rum overnight
07:00 Hotel Pick up & Starting Petra Tour - Self Guided Tour.
16:00 Moving to Rum. (Winetr Time 14:00)
18:00 Arriving to Rum and drop off at the campsite .
23:00 Sleeping at the Camp-Included in Bedouin Camp.
Day 3: Wadi Rum -Dead sea –Amman
08:00 Starting Morning Jeep Tour Safari.
10:00 Driving to Dead Sea
14:00Enjoying Floating and the Beach at Dead sea area.
17:00 Leaving back to Amman.
18:00 Home/hotel drop off.
Petra - The Pink City
Petra, the capital of the Nabataean Arabs is one of the most renowned archaeological sites in the world that is located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the Red Sea town of Aqaba. Petra is also one among the wonders of the world and hence is the most valuable treasure and ultimate tourist spot in Jordan. There is no precise information when Petra was built but it is known that the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC that grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices.
Little Petra – Siq Al-Barid
Little Petra is an archaeological site located in the north of Petra and the town of Wadi Musa in the Ma’an Governorate of Jordan. Just like Petra, Little Petra is also a Nabataean site which has buildings carved into the walls of the sandstone canyons. As the name suggests it is a much smaller place that consists of three wide open areas connected by a 450 meter i.e. 1,480 feet canyon. It is a part of the Petra Archaeological Park which can be accessed separately. It is also included in the inscription of Petra as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. As it is free and less crowded, tourists often visit this place in conjunction with Petra.
Al Shobak Castle, an early 12th century crusader castle is perched in a wild, remote landscape, on the side of a rocky, conical mountain that is 1,300 meter above sea level. Although it is not so well-preserved or visited like Karak Castle this isolated castle is worth a visit.
Wadi Rum – The Valley of the Moon
Wadi Rum is a valley that is cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km to the east of Aqaba. It is the largest Wadi in Jordan. The term ‘Rum’ originates from an Aramaic root that means ‘high’ or ‘elevated’.
The Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is located in the Jordan Valley which is a part of the Great Rift Valley that runs from East Africa to Turkey. The Dead Sea is the remains of a giant inland lake named Lake Lisan which was 200 kilometers long and about 200 meters deeper than that of the current level of the Dead Sea. As the Lake Lisan contracted, Lake Tiberias and the Dead Sea were left behind which are at 408 meters below sea level (and is the lowest point on the earth).
The sea contains about 20% of salt which is eight times the level of the world’s oceans. And this concentration contributes to the amazing buoyancy of the water and is a legacy of years of evaporation. The only life forms available in the Dead Sea are the eleven species of bacteria. As the water is rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, bromine, iodine, and bitumen, it provides various healing properties that help in alleviating or easing allergies, skin rashes, bronchial irritations or glandular conditions. Tourists from all over the world come here to ease or cure their conditions at the medical treatment centers at the Dead Sea. And even people who feel stressed and bored can enjoy the high quality spas in the area. Due to the depth of this location the climate and quality of sunshine in the Dead Sea area is highly beneficial and the salts and mud of Dead are well known for their beneficial properties.